Seaside Soiree Tablescape designed!

Hello Lovelies! 
Today I'm sharing a gorgeous Seaside Tablescape I designed inspired by 
Tiny Prints Seashell Collection. 

I used my rustic aqua candlesticks to bring height to the table.

I used beautiful white hydrangea's in square vases. I absolutely love hydrangea's. They bring such fullness and beauty to a tablescape.



I just love the elegance of the Seaside Collection.

I chose the Seaside Collection for my tablescape because it was a neutral invite that could go with any color scheme. So I paired it with my favorite color aqua which gives it that extra seaside flair.

I used the Seashell Collection gift tag stickers and attached them on small white boxes with aqua ribbon for the party favors.

The Seashell Collection gift tags are so beautiful. 

I just love how relaxing and elegant this tablescape is.

I used my seashell dinner plates with a aqua salad plate for color. I finished it off with a beautiful aqua/white napkin and wicker napkin ring.


I hope you enjoyed this tablescape as much as I did! I was so honored to collaborate with Tiny Prints. Check them out here for all your invitation, announcement and photo card needs. 

Have a great week!
XO
You have read this article with the title Seaside Soiree Tablescape designed!. You can bookmark this page URL https://homeofturquoise.blogspot.com/2014/02/seaside-soiree-tablescape-designed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Seaside Soiree Tablescape designed!"