New Retro Phone Love!

Happy Wednesday Lovlies! Today I wanted to share about my new retro phone I purchased!

1950's Crosley Princess Phone!


I have been looking for a retro phone to go in my kitchen and came across this one on Ebay. I was so excited because it was a vintage reproduction phone! So I could get it new but with a vintage design! It's by Crosley and it's a princess phone! It's super cute! I'm so happy with it and it works great! 



 It also matches my 
Martha Stewart Aqua Kitchen appliances!


So happy to find my two favorite things! 
Aqua and vintage! 

Have a great rest of your week!

Xo
You have read this article with the title New Retro Phone Love!. You can bookmark this page URL https://homeofturquoise.blogspot.com/2014/02/new-retro-phone-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Retro Phone Love!"