Baby Shower Love!


Happy Thursday! 

The weekend is almost here and I'm super excited to share with you a Baby Shower I co-hosted for my sweet friend! 


The beautiful cake table! I used a vintage desk to display the cake. 

I used Bakers Twine and lil birdie tags to embellish the Mason Jars with. 

The candy table.


 Spring flowers in rustic mason jars. 


The shower was held outside. It was a beautiful Spring day!


We used lanterns from our local party store to add a touch of pink to the umbrellas. 

The Daddy to be signing the Thumbprint Tree.

My Beautiful Friend, the Mommy to Be!



It was a Beautiful Day full of love and happiness! Babies bring so much joy! I can't wait to meet their sweet little one!


You have read this article with the title Baby Shower Love!. You can bookmark this page URL http://homeofturquoise.blogspot.com/2014/04/baby-shower-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baby Shower Love!"