the look of Seashell Oraganizer!

Happy Wednesday Lovelies!


Today I decided to use my new organizer that I recently found at Homegoods. Right when I saw it I knew what I wanted to use it for! I have always loved the look of seashells organized in crates and letterpress trays. So I decided to organize some beautiful seashells that I've been waiting to use!

This is the tray I found.

 I used various kinds of seashells and a few pieces of driftwood.

I organized each shell in the square that it fit best. Kind of like a puzzle. 

The finished product!

I just love it! 

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

XO
You have read this article with the title the look of Seashell Oraganizer!. You can bookmark this page URL http://homeofturquoise.blogspot.com/2014/03/the-look-of-seashell-oraganizer.html. Thanks!

No comment for "the look of Seashell Oraganizer!"