Whale New Obsession!

Happy Sunday! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! 

I have a new obsession! It's a Whale of a Tale! Hehe! It all started when I was shopping at Homegoods and came across this adorable driftwood whale! I had to have him! So I snatched him right up! After that I was hooked! Since my home is done in Beach Style he was a perfect addition! Then, the other day my hubby and I were browsing Marshall's and I came across these two cuties!




Adorable right!? It's not everyday you find something that is just perfect for your space but these guys fit in great!

Hope you have a great week! Thanks for following Breezy Designs!

Xo
You have read this article with the title Whale New Obsession!. You can bookmark this page URL https://homeofturquoise.blogspot.com/2014/02/whale-new-obsession.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Whale New Obsession!"