Baby Sprinkle Love!

Happy Tuesday my lovely readers!

Today I'm sharing a Baby Sprinkle that I hosted along with my Mom for my Sister In Law.  The shower was whale themed with a touch of nautical too!


Instead of a regular guest book, I did a message in the bottle to go along with the nautical/whale theme. Each guest left a message for the Mommy to Be. They then tied it with a piece of bakers twine I pre-cut and placed it in the glass bottle!



I made the Message in the Bottle sign with my Rhonna Designs app. It's such a great app! 
You can get it in your app store!



The setting of the Sprinkle was just gorgeous! My Mom and Dad have a beautiful home on the Lake. 
It definitely helped add to the Nautical theme of the Sprinkle.


The colors of the event were aqua, blue and navy! 


I made the cupcake toppers with my Rhonna Designs app
 and used my flower punch on them.


I love the company West Indies Wear. She makes gorgeous beach sarongs and much more.
 I used my sarong for the table cloth under the cupcakes. 


 I purchased a bunch of fun outfits from Carters and hung them up with 
aqua clothes pins I found at Michaels Craft Store!


I just love the aqua and navy baby clothes!
 So sweet and went great with the theme!


The party favors were white boxes adorned with
Blue Bakers Twine, Little Whales and It's a Boy Stickers!
Inside were aqua and white Jelly Beans. Yum!


The gift table! 


Me with my Sis in Law. 
The Mommy to be!


My Mom, Sis and I.

My hubby(the photographer), me and Sis.


It was a beautiful day and turned out just perfect! 
I can't wait to meet my new Nephew Ashton! I love him so much already!

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Baby Sprinkle Love!. You can bookmark this page URL http://homeofturquoise.blogspot.com/2014/05/baby-sprinkle-love.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baby Sprinkle Love!"